Assurance (Financial Services) Associates
The Assurance Associate will be involved in various sizes of financial services audit engagements which include planning, performing, and concluding the engagement. The Assurance Associate will be exposed to a broad range of capital markets entities and investment funds such as private equities, real estate, mutual funds, variable capital companies, etc.
- Involvement in a broad range of statutory and regulatory audit assignments for our financial services clients
- Assist in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Graduates with an Accountancy degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy
- Accountancy undergraduates in the final year of study are welcome to apply
- Graduates with non-accountancy degrees who are keen to pursue qualifications as Singapore Chartered Accountants are welcome to apply
- Good command of the English language
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills
Apply for Assurance (Financial Services) Associates
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly