P&F Process Improvement Lead (Fixed-term)
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
We are looking for a P&F Process Improvement Lead (fixed-term contract) to deliver world class P&F processes to the Regional GSK businesses in our Hubs balancing cost, quality, customer experience, risk management and to work with the Transformation initiatives The role will require process and system expertise with a good level understanding of the end to end process to drive effective and efficient services to the Finance and Commercial Businesses. The role will support key P&F processes; The budgeting process, Consensus Forecasting, Management and performance reporting.
Contract end date: 31.12.2023
P&F Process Improvement Lead key responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a Process Expert on identified Planning & Forecasting (P&F) processes and related systems
- Build in depth P&F process & system knowledge to support the regional Hub teams on issue resolution, including identification of workarounds to mitigate impact and agreeing right level of escalation to the global process and system teams.
- Work in partnership with SAP/System Functional Consultants, GPO (Global Process Owner) and R&C (Risk & Compliance) on root cause analysis, work arounds and drive improvements
- Drive process improvement & standardisation, i.e. identify, propose and deliver continuous improvement to improve KPIs, Cost to Serve & Customer experience
- Work with the Reporting Centre of Excellence and GPO (Global Process Owner) on transformation, Process or Technology Improvement Initiatives
- Review and monitor Control to ensure risk Mitigation and drive remediation and action plan to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Escalate process and systems exceptions and ongoing systems issues to P&F Director, P&F Sr Manager, Regional Team and GPO
- Accounting qualifications (nice to have: ACCA or CIMA)
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role
- Proficiency of English
- Working knowledge of ERP (i.e. SAP)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong focus on tasks, process improvement and organizational skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders based in different countries
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Fixed-term contract (end date: 31.12.2023)
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure within a fast-growing Finance Hub
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, home office allowance, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Co-financing of employee’s education in partnership with world leading bodies in finance education ACCA and CIMA
- 80% remote work available
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team to further discuss this today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.