Loan Servicing, VP #NBMBAA
Locations: Atlanta, Georgia; Berwyn, Pennsylvania; Sacramento, California; Quincy, Massachusetts; North Quincy, Massachusetts; Boston, Massachusetts
Who we are looking for
As a Bank Loans Vice President, the ideal candidate will need to have an in depth knowledge of the Bank Loan asset class and the multiple internal and external dependencies required to successfully manage the end client delivery executed by multiple staff under your oversight. Experience in or exposure to Fund Accounting, Custody, Financial Reporting, Recon, Fund Operations, Trade Processing, Middle Office, Risk Oversight, Relationship Management, Automation and Management Reporting are a required.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Bank Loans Vice President, you will:
- Responsible oversight of complex daily operations and processes.
- Act as primary contact and escalation point for operational issues
- Receive and resolve inquiries from client and various internal teams and ensure timely resolution.
- Address custom client requests, manage production activities AVP and Officer teams.
- Coordinate the implementation of new funds, systems and processes. Assist with client conversions and other client projects.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ethical decision making
- Ability to work in a team environment with emphasis on collaboration with both clients and other internal service teams.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree required. Must have a minimum of 8-10 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry
- Experience in working with Bank Loan asset class required
- Proficiency with Wall Street Office (WSO)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.