Consultant (f/m) in Strategy and Transactions - Restructuring & Liquidation
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Consultant (f/m) in Strategy and Transactions – Restructuring & Liquidation
EY Luxembourg’s Restructuring and Liquidation team provides clients with trusted leadership in urgent, critical and complex situations to rapidly solve, execute and transform outcomes, for a better future. Our team helps clients achieve their strategic goals – whether buying or selling a distressed asset, restructuring a business, addressing underperformance or preserving value. We are seeking a high-performing and motivated consultant to join our team. This role will primarily focus on legal entity rationalizations and liquidations of investment funds and companies, ensuring that the winding-down is conducted in an orderly manner and in compliance with Luxembourg law. The selected candidate will join a dynamic sector that is rapidly evolving as a result of current legislative developments.
Your key responsibilities
- Participate in delivery and achievement of engagement KPIs.
- Execute restructuring and liquidation procedures as required under the supervision of the senior management.
- Prepare analysis and reports supporting the project to be delivered to clients.
- Work effectively as a team sharing responsibility, providing support, and communicating with all stakeholders.
- Support team in developing business marketing materials and research.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and clients.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- You hold a relevant university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law or similar.
- Graduated or with less than 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Ability to work with numbers and financial statements.
- You are rigorous and able to identify, assess and prioritize risks.
- You possess an entrepreneurial mind-set and a high level of enthusiasm, whilst behaving with integrity and having the courage to lead.
- You demonstrate a commercial drive with excellent report writing, communication and presentation skills.
- You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment whilst being a true team player.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Fluent language skills in French and/or German
What we look for
You are an effective communicator able to interact with all levels of the organization. At ease with tight deadlines, you are organized and flexible. You are able to act as a team player.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.