Tax Administration Executive
Tax & business advisory services
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 200 staffs nationwide.
For our Tax Department, we would like to recruit proactive fresh graduated candidates who are seeking opportunities to develop their relationship management skills through real-life experience.
Join the 44,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.JOB DESCRIPTION
- Prepare contract, proposal and other administration work for the team;
- Maintain properly the clients’ filing systems and keep track of the clients’ billing status;
- Regularly update the clients’ billing status to Managers in charge and follow up with the accounting team to get the wok done;
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings;
- Plan, develop, implement, administer and evaluate programs, activities and daily operations related to the governmental affairs support function; and
- Perform other duties per assigned by Seniors/Managers.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration; and
- Skill requirements: Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Time management
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Vietnamese, Result-oriented, Proactive and Discipline.
If you are interested in this position, please email the following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Email: email@example.comCONTACT INFORMATION
Mazars Ho Chi Minh City office
Address: 9th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (028) 38 24 14 93For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.