Tax Consulting Assistant - Global Mobility Services (Graduate)
KPMG GMS Practice offers a broad range of professional services which include Malaysian personal tax services, Malaysian tax consulting and related services as well as Malaysian immigration services. We help multi-national companies and big local companies in managing the employee taxes and employer tax reporting obligations for the inbound and outbound assignees. Our GMS professionals are well trained to render value added advice to our clients
- Preparing individual tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities
- Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments
- Liaising with the tax authorities on finalization of tax matters
- Working as a team on specific client engagements/ advisory projects
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Accounting/Finance/Business or related disciplines.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and ExceI
- Initiative and proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia and possess written and, verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.