Risk Analyst and Consultant | PwC Business & Risk Consulting
PwC Business & Risk Consulting (BRC) practice in Pakistan comprises a vibrant team of consultants, who deliver diverse set of solutions to the financial and non-financial sector.
We seek high caliber, motivated and qualified ACCA/ ACCA finalist (at least 11 exams passed out of 13) at Entry Level and Mid-Tier positions who have keen interest in BRC.
Note: For fresh qualified and part qualified experience is not required.
For experienced candidate, work experience with financial and non-financial service industries, in any of the following domains require:
- Organizational governance and design
- Enterprise Risk Management – with specific domain expertise in Operational Risk Management
- Compliance and Internal Controls
- Financial Crime Compliance
- Digital Banking Strategy and Implementation
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Operating Model Transformations
- Data Analytics and Data Driven Techniques
Soft Skills Required:
- Proficiency in business applications especially all the components of MS Office, Power BI;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with minimum supervision and under strict deadlines;
- Think logically to devise solutions to practical problems; and
- Good interpersonal communication and report writing skills.
What’s in it for you?
The selected candidate will be offered a permanent position in the BRC practice of one of the leading global advisories. Market-based compensation and other perks and benefits will be offered.