Alpha Team Manager, Hybrid, Officer
Who we are looking for
A professional who will join team responsible for outsourced provision of end to end client service - compare records of the client`s Front Office System to records kept at State Street, flag and resolve differences, raise inquiries with internal teams. Additionally, direct support of Front Office - addressing queries, analysis of the client´s portfolio, have a proactive mindset to inform other business units of potential issues further downstream.
Why this role is important to us
State Street Investment Manager Services (IMS) is responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients. State Street company has demonstrated excellent success in recent times with major client wins covering in excess of 10 locations worldwide, including UK, Europe, India and USA, for the outsource arrangements of Fund Accounting and Investment Operations. State Street company is increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Enterprise project within the Investment Operations arena and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Your new role
As an Alpha Team Manager you will:
- Lead and manage a team to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards
- Ensure cross-trainings and procedures´ updates to ensure enough coverage to cover the daily business
- Motivate and develop team members, work on succession planning, cover managers´ admin responsibilities (i.e. holiday management, work time reporting)
- Ensure equal and appropriate workload distribution, analyze Perfect View reports and implement changes
- Assist in gathering and preparing project information by attending and facilitating client and internal meetings
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role, engage teams as needed to gain consensus
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, and internal/external stakeholders to help aid successful delivery of service
- Acting as the escalation contact for Client Middle Office Teams on more complex queries/issues/ breaks requiring end to end portfolio services support
- Assist in the analysis of current/proposed processes and recommend solutions and improved processes
- Maintain effective communications with colleagues and management, actively work with other team members (also from different locations) to build team spirit to be able to grow as a global group
- Adhere to internal procedures and best practices at all times, and ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- People management skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Team and project management experience
- Good time management, organizational and team working skills
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise
- Strong communication skills to audiences of different levels of seniority
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business-related degree
- Experience in finance industry
- Preferred experience: asset management, middle office or fund administration
- Team leadership experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Advanced English: written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in client service considered as a plus
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.