Assistant Manager, Corporate Secretarial Services
- Manage a portfolio of non-listed client companies by providing full set of corporate secretarial services;
- Ensure compliance with the Companies Ordinance and other regulatory and statutory requirements;
- Maintain good relationship with client;
- Build up opportunities for additional services providing to existing clients;
- Assist in maintaining smooth operation of the team;
- Supervise and review subordinates’ work;
- Assist the Manager to monitor & manage the productivity and effectiveness of the team.
- Degree holder; member of ICSA / HKICS is preferred.
- Minimum 5-6 years’ relevant experience gained from professional firms/ CPA firm/law firm and 3 years in supervisory level;
- Prior experience in client servicing environment is an advantage;
- Strong knowledge in Hong Kong company regulations and familiar with regulations of other overseas jurisdictions;
- Service-driven, able to communicate with clients at all levels;
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, skilled in planning and management reporting;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferred.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.