EMEA Junior A2R Inventory Analyst - 12 months contract
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary
Baxter Business Services, Warsaw is entering the stage of stabilization by opening all knowledge transfers and is preparing for the phase of being a fully operational center for the EMEA region. Due to the fact of finalizing all recruitment within A2R (Account to Report) structure, we are opening a new opportunity for Junior A2R Analyst that will be able to learn new processes, adapt GL knowledge and support Revenues, Indirect Tax or Reporting structures.
Suitable candidate has a financial background (graduated from finance studies/accounting/audit/controlling), has previous experience within SSC/BPO, and would like to gain new experience with transitions, stabilization of processes and become a part of the A2R team.
- Documenting accounting activities in the form of the Desktop Procedures and supporting Senior Analyst during the knowledge transfer phase.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Analyst and Manager, preparing manual journals for various transactions and reconciling and documenting accounts, and cooperating on various ad hoc accounting or project-related tasks.
- Supporting A2R team in monthly/quarterly/annual close processes.
- Supporting regional and global reporting requirements by preparing various reports.
- Testing any automation solutions, improving the accounting processes and cooperating with different stakeholders on various improvement projects
- Ensuring adherence of processes to the company's policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations; supporting the strengthening of financial processes and controls.
Who are we looking for?
- Person with a passion for finances with a minimum of 1 year of accounting-related experience.
- Analyst with a strong continuous improvement mindset.
- Individual with excellent communication skills, diplomatic, flexible and “can do” attitude (good knowledge of US GAAP would be an asset).
- And of course, fluent English speaker with strong reporting tools knowledge including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Contract for 12 months with the possibility of extension or promotion to a permanent role.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.