ACCA Accounts Apprentice
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a level 7 apprenticeship with Axis Accounting and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the ACCA qualification. The salary is national minimum wage for age.
The successful candidates will be working with the accounts and payroll teams, together with some admin duties:
- Answer phone and take messages.
- Assist Accounts team with bookkeeping on computerised accountancy software (this includes scanning invoices etc).
- Preparation of accounts, including bank reconciliations, analysis, debtors and creditor reconciliations and posting onto accounting software.
- Assistance with some payroll duties, including gaining knowledge of the payroll legislations.
- Degree or strong A Levels.
- GCSE's grades 9/A* - 4/C including Maths and English.
- Computer literate.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to solve problems.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Will ask questions when unsure.
- Personable nature.