Accounting Analyst (Japanese Speaking)
As an accounting analyst at IBM you’ll be a key player in all aspects of strategic payments planning. You will make significant contributions to high-profile operational initiatives as the business continues to grow globally.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
IBM Accounting Kuala Lumpur (IAKL), which commenced operations in Malaysia in 1994, provides world-class accounting services, demonstrating its outstanding leadership in supporting the Accounting processes and analysis, financial systems, and process controls for the Asia Pacific.
- Provide accounting support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Prepare local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP
- Comply with country legal and statutory reporting requirement
- Provide advice and counsel to management on US and country Generally Accepted Accounting Practices and guidelines
- Perform self-inspection on work areas and implement measures to ensure compliance with IBM accounting and country practices and guidelines.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliation and journal booking for accurate book keeping.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Banking/ Economics, Commerce, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management (Major in Finance or Accounting will be added advantages)
- Excellent academic achievement with an equivalent First Class Honours degree or a strong Second Class Upper Honours (Minimum CGPA 3.0)
- Strong people and communication skills
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge
- Have proficient IT skills to perform the job required
- Motivated and results-driven individual with initiative
- Must possess JLPT level certification, Japanese University Graduate or Native Speaker.