We are looking for an Accounts Executive to join our client's Finance and Accounting team. The selected candidate will report directly to the CEO and Group CFO but will also support the team on a day to day basis. The candidate will also liaise with internal departments as needed, as well as external Accountants and Auditors.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is Malta's largest importer and supplier in the Automotive industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily cash and bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of cashflow reports.
- Inputting of invoices.
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ statements.
- Payments to local and foreign suppliers, payments to hire purchase creditors and other payments.
- Preparation of various computations to assist in the preparation of the management accounts and other financial reports.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for smaller entities within the Group and liaise with the auditors.
- Complete quarterly VAT returns in a timely manner.
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors and chief financial officer.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing or automotive.
- Be user-friendly in MS Office Applications.
- Has good communication skills.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Advanced Diploma or a Degree in Accounting.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- €25K p.a
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).