EMEA Supply Chain Billing Specialist - 12 months contract
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary:
The EMEA Supply Chain Control Specialist is responsible for reviewing, analysing, investigating and resolving internal billing claims and disputes. In this role, the specialist will be the key point of contact with supply chain teams in EMEA and other regions and facilitate the resolution and correction of billing, shipping, delivery errors, as well as claims related to damages in transit, etc.What will you be doing?
- Acting as an EMEA point of contact to internal supply chain stakeholders in EMEA and globally for any claims related to internal billings and shipments/deliveries.
- Leading the investigation efforts to identify the root causes of the issues and support the organization in their resolution in a timely basis.
- Working with JDE (ERP system) and other systems to issue corrective documents, if necessary.
- Working with IT and other functions to facilitate the elimination of system-driven issues and implementation of process improvements.
- Working with the accounting/controlling teams to ensure any corrections are timely and correctly reflected in our financial statements.
- Developing strong working knowledge of company organizational and entity structure, as well as supply chain network and flows, for effective issue resolution.
- Specialist with +2 years of experience in billing/intercompany processes in regional or global service centres (or similar corporate roles).
- Excellent problem solver with a customer service approach.
- Individual with high-level ability to influence and negotiate.
- Person with excellent communication skills and high proficiency in speaking and writing (English is a must, other languages are a plus).
- Strong analyst who is adaptable to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks.
- In terms of education: Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Finance or similar work experience.
- Contract for 12 months with the possibility of extension or promotion to a permanent role.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!