Senior Financial Analyst -Financial Control
- Support the Australia Financial Control function through quality and efficient financial accounting, control and reporting of Australia entities
- Contribute to the Finance business partnering in Australia in support of country and business strategies.
- Complete Statutory and Regulatory filings and designated Finance and Head Office reporting in a timely manner.
Our client is one of the most recognisable brands within their industry. With over 100 years of dynamic growth and innovation within the globe, they are well-positioned to maintain market leadership into the future. They are currently on the lookout for an exceptional candidate to join them as their new Senior Analyst in Financial Control team.
- Maintain the financial accounting records for Australia. This includes, but not limited to: review and commentary of the non-trading P&L, monthly balance-sheet attestation and preparation of NIE and balance sheet journals.
- Prepare reporting in line with RBC and statutory requirements, e.g. Standard of Documentation packages, SOX, GL attestation, home surveys, and Finance and Tax submissions to home authorities.
- Prepare Intra-Group and Transfer Pricing invoices and booking of corresponding entries.
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable COE to ensure accounts payable and fixed assets are accounted for accurately and timely.
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Working experience in audit from BIG 4 or Mid tier accounting firms
- A finance discipline, preferably Accounting, Audit, Management Reporting and Financial Planning & Analysis
- Degree required and Accounting designation strongly preferred
- Professionally qualified preferred
- To be part of a global organisation with a strong brand presence
- Attractive remuneration packages (RM6500-RM7500 per month)
- Opportunity to learn, grow and succeed within the business
- Normal Working hours 9am-6pm
- Hybrid work mode
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Laxmin Ganapathy on +603 2302 4122.