- Responsible to ensure that the income audit and billing function are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare Monthly Performance Report and explanation of variances.
- Ensure the clearance of outstanding for inter-company reconciliation, balance sheet GL, and bank reconciliation are performed on time.
- Prepare SST, WHT and tax return. Review operation annual budget.
- Prepare various quarterly reports for submission.
- Report to Finance Assistant Manager/ Finance Manager on any exception found on internal control procedures for income audit.
- Liaise with operation personnel on all issue related to internal control procedures of income audit.
- Conduct annual stock take and asset verification.
- Assist in any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Possess a professional accounting qualification or a recognized Degree in Accountancy
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidates with 1-2 years experience are also welcomed.
- Possess good written and communication skills
- Conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage