Junior Tax Analyst - Fit for graduates!
We focus on providing our clients with solutions that help them cope with challenges of the fast-pacing business environment. As a member of our tax team in PwC Advisory, you’ll collaborate on various projects alongside team members focusing on tax matters.
We're looking for candidates who would like to gather a wide range of experiences in the tax field.
How your day will look like:
As Junior Tax Analyst your responsibilities will include a wide variety of tasks, such as bringing up solutions to specific clients’ tax challenges which will result in solving complex tax issues for major players on the market, who often have a direct impact on the development of the sector.
Other tasks you will perform are:
- Gathering and reviewing supporting data from the client
- Analyzing, cleansing and visualizing data
- Working with databases and legislation
- Preparing presentations to demonstrate solutions
Employee perks, benefits
- Opportunity to learn how to work with innovative technologies
- Interesting opportunities for career growth
- Regular salary review
- Development of soft skills, digital skills, education
- We appreciate your extra work, every minute counts!
- Flexible working hours (the deadline is important to us, not how long you sit at the computer)
- Even though we are very social creatures, we can also work from home office
- At PwC, you always have someone to turn to, and regular feedback is part of our culture
- The possibility of an international internship in one of the PwC branches in the world
- Wellbeing program that cares about your mental and physical health
- Work Life coaching - psychological, legal and financial advice
- 2 extra days off during Christmas, study leave and 2 sick days
- Cafeteria benefit system - choose what suits you best
Personality requirements and skills
- You are curious, flexible and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing a fresh perspective in what you do
- You are able to think analytically and approach situations with problem-solving attitude
- You are able to perform quality research to understand an issue and draw conclusions
- You have knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Active knowledge of the English language
Nice to have:
- University degree in Economics, Management or Finance
- You have basic understanding of financial statements and accounting principles