AR Recon Senior Specialist
AR Reconciliation Specialist
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter, whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter!
Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all!
Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
This role has flexibility to work remotely in the following regions: North America, EMEA, LATAM
As AR Reconciliation Specialist - In this role, AR Reconciliation Specialist would be responsible to Perform the Cash and AR related, Account reconciliation with high quality while maintaining SLAs.
- Reporting to: Team Lead/ Operation Lead
- Job Scope includes: Cash Application, Accounts Receivable & Reconciliation
- In this role, AR Reconciliation Specialist would be responsible to Perform the Cash and AR related Account reconciliation with high quality while maintaining SLAs.
- Responsible to work on Open Item, Un reconciled item and submit accordingly in Blackline tool.
- Responsible for month-end closing activity related to Accounts Receivable including Bank and Control Accounts Reconciliation.
- Proficiency and hands-on knowledge Preferably in SAP or any other ERP: Specifically - Cash application functionality, Investigating Suspense/unallocated cash etc.
- Responsible to Reduce the Timing item and action accordingly for Unreconciled accounts. I.e., AR trade, AR Misc., Suspense, Mis direct, AP/AR reclass accounts, Interim Accounts etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-7 years of experience in Reconciliation/ Accounts Receivable.
- Must have Strong Accounting background and attention to details.
- Flexible to work in different shifts – in 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrates analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- SAP experience is preferred
- Advance Excel knowledge would an added advantage
- Experience in complex transitions in AR domain
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.