RDC Assistant Accountant P2P
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices
TMF COLOMBIA is looking for a bilingual RDC Assistant Accountant P2P with at least 1 year of experience in invoices, billing, payments and accounting to work in hybrid modality from Bogotá, Colombia.
- Gather data to execute timely and accurate client billing in Qui
- Process vendor invoices and payments after seeking required approvals.
- Book basic recurring journal entries
- Compile data to generate consolidated timesheets report
- Prepare profitability by client report.
- Assist with preparation of cash forecasts.
- 1 year of experience with client invoicing and payments
- Working knowledge of English, oral and writing (B2+)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Accountant, student of Accounting, Technician or Technologist
- Knowledge of Quick books (desirable)
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 31 Oct 2022 SA Pacific Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.