Finance Trainee ( contract )
Job Description :
- Provide Finance & Accounting transaction processing support to deliver Finance & Accounting services to Business Groups in accordance with established processes and work procedures and in compliance with policies and procedures; and relevant legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service levels and targets.
- To perform Finance & Accounting day-to-day transactions and ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness on a daily basis.
- Book accounting transactions based on Business Groups inputs.
- Maintain respective functions’ master data.
- Clearing of open items in accounts.
- Provide month-end close accounting process transaction support.
- Execute month-end close steps in accordance with work instructions and month end close checklist.
- To attend to CSC communication channels e.g. email and assigned Helpdesk tickets.
- To monitor and process the urgent request before specified deadline.
- Perform other duties as and when delegated i.e. back-up function, business process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
- Resolve Business Groups and Corporate queries on Finance & Accounting issues on timely basis.