Newly Qualified Accountant
You would join the accounts department as a senior account having newly qualified, in this role you would undertake a mix of responsibilities on a portfolio of varied clients while supporting apprentices and trainees.
A leading regional practice with multiple offices across both Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. This firm is a well known name in the area and has a great history of training and developing their staff into management positions.
- Preparation of annual accounts in house for partner review, for clients: sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies.
- Preparation of Income tax & corporate tax computations to accompany the accounts above.
- Various Ad-hoc projects, as necessary.
- Newly qualified ACA / ACCA, or a finalist
- 4+ years of practice experience
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Subsidised parking
- Management progression plan