Senior Manager - Assurance (PwC Acceleration Center Kuala Lumpur)
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Assurance provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solving our clients’ needs.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader and team member within the US Assurance practice of a global network of professional services consulting firms, including the following areas:
- Whole Leadership: Using failure as an opportunity for immediate learning, feedback, and new thinking for yourself and your team, establishing the root causes of issues and tackling them rather than just the symptoms, taking action to establish everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all, including quieter members of the team, and being resilient and leading others through times of uncertainty and pressure.
- Global Acumen: Consider global and local perspectives when making recommendations, navigating the complexities of global teams and engagements, using available resources, and responding to requests from across the network
- Relationships: Simplifying complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points, expressing your own ideas with conviction in a compelling, passionate and credible manner, and building trust with your teams and other stakeholders through open and honest conversations.
- Business Acumen: Making links between current issues and future trends facing markets and industries, the services we offer and client needs, moving easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant details, considering profitability and business strategy when making commercial decisions for the firm, anticipating the client/engagement team's needs, and developing and discussing potential solutions even before the client/engagement team realises they are required.
- Technical Capabilities: Developing specialization in one or more areas and taking action to protect the firm through implementing risk management and compliance procedures.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in implementing and utilising automation and digitization in a professional services environment, including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leveraging data visualization tools to provide insights to engagement teams; and,
- Improving the business by creating capacity and delivering an enhanced employee and client experience.
- Minimum Years of Experience: At least ten years experience in auditing
- Credential Required: Public Accountant, or US Licensed CPA, or CPA/CA Equivalent in another Territory
- Oral and written proficiency in English required
Additional Application Instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM onwards (or equivalent)
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Click on this link to know more about PwC's Acceleration Centers.
Bachelor Degree - Accounting
0. Global: Certified Public Accountant - Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (preferred)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.