Senior Analayst, RTR
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
The General Accounting Senior Analyst is responsible for delivery of the General Accounting activities for the client.
- Responsible for activities assigned by the General Accounting Lead
- Performs a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function.
- Accountable for the completion of standard and non-standard tasks, within the scope of function.
- Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with complex issues / problems.
- Able to recognize and act on non-standard situations, and adapt work to business goals.
- May make decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience.
- Subject to general supervision of progress against results
- May have regular interaction with users around first line queries / requests for information.
- Develop thorough working knowledge of one functional area.
- Required to assist less experienced or temporary staff.
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Journal Entries
- Treasury / Cash Management
- Period Close
- Monthly Standard Activities
- Quality Assurance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably with cost accounting and reporting background
- Experience with accounting systems
- Proficiency in Mandarin as this role requires one to support China region
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in using SAP Accounting modules
- Prior experience in supporting China
- Prior experience in a SSC or BPO environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.