AIC teams will assist audit teams to mitigate risk, improve performance, and create value through deployment of Technology and D&A Routines.
There are a suite of tools & enablers which are available and others in the process of development.
At AIC, we will have first-hand experience in implementing these tools at clients, enable teams to understand and focus on outliers and provide solutions. These tools in-turn will enable teams to perform an efficient and robust audit, thereby increasing the quality in audit.
Members of the AIC will be able to learn from exposure and get familiar with various tools and thus enabling one to lead one / more of the technology suite of tools for audit or engage in the delivery of a solution to a client with a tool that you are familiar with. This will help build your career and progression within the organization.
- Chartered Accountants with excellent knowledge of the financial reporting processes, audit quality and methodology. In addition: Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel Experience with data visualization tools such as MS Power BI Basic knowledge of / Interest in emerging technologies is expected Experience with low-code platforms, azure fundamentals will help
A self-starter with the ability to learn fast and apply them in projects Strong project and people management capabilities Stakeholder management and maintain good working relationship Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Strong presentation and communication skills, both oral and written Ability to multi-task - effectively manage multiple assignments and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Be the primary owner of the tool(s) within the Central team, working together with the identified Business SME Be involved at all stages of tool development up to launch / Go Live:
- Own the Business Requirement Document, built in collaboration with Business SMEs Own and track Project Plan throughout the project life cycle Own and monitor the internal accreditation processes Closely liaise with Location and Tool Champions network throughout requirement finalization, testing and deployment phases
- Provide on-going support on a need-basis to the Central Product Champion and network of Location Tool Champions Ensure continued accreditation as required
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent or ACCA Have 3+ years of post-qualification experience in Audit Have strong analytical skills, soft skills like interpersonal, team and communication skills both verbal and written