Our client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their Accountancy team in Woking on an initial 7 month basis.
Our client, a well known & growing business based in Woking is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their Accountancy team on an initial 7 month basis.
Payroll Administrator - Woking
- Assisting in processing payrolls for around 3,500 staff in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that end to end payroll is administered accurately within set time periods.
- Ensuring that all internal / external compliance is adhered to.
- To carry out weekly transfer process for both weekly and monthly staff and sorting errors accordingly.
- Processing bank lines where necessary.
- Assisting senior Payroll Administrators when necessary.
- Processing of all statutory payments through payroll, including SSP, SMP, SPP and SHPP.
- Downloading and applying employee tax codes.
- Processing all manual expenses
- Support the ongoing development of the payroll system, ensuring it stays abreast of employment legislation and the various collective bargaining agreements in place.
- Resolving employee payroll queries, ensuring that high standards of customer service are delivered.
- Working closely with the HR team, Theatre Managers and Administrators offering a support and advisory service for payroll queries.
A successful candidate will have experience with the above & be available on short notice.
Salary negotiable depending on experience