Team Leader, Master Data Management (Finance) - Support China Market
- Data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met.
- Working with Re:Resources and agencies, conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Lead the team in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and agencies.
- Define the ERP application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, data structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet Publicis Groupe Policies (Janus) requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Assists Business Application manager managing and supervise the team
- Respond to transaction master data request and ensure the request is delivered against agreed SLA or contract terms. This will involve liaison with Re:Sources & agencies as appropriate.
- Assist IT with the testing and implementation of any upgrades, patches to any master data system applications owned by Resources. This may involve assisting with testing and communication to Resources and Brands.
- Administration and record keep complying with audit requirements relating to master data policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Computer literate - well versed with Microsoft office applications
Skills (including technology)
- Excellent Mandarin writing & communication skills
- Good typing skill
- Willing to work during Malaysia’s public holiday and overtime if required
- Pro-active support to the business is a key attribute for this role with a customer service focus to link both systems requirements with business outcomes.