Alecta Advisors is seeking to grow its advisory team and are looking for candidates in a number of roles, both on a part-time and full-time basis. The selected candidate will be involved in several client projects including business planning, business valuations, internal audits, feasibility studies, financial due diligence and client management accounting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building financial projections for financing or listing on the Malta Stock Exchange
- Carrying out detailed financial analysis and compiling financial due diligence reports
- Computing values and reporting business values
- Assisting in internal audit risk assessments
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new projects
- Assisting in writing up business plans
- Assisting in internal audits or lead internal audit work
- Assisting in compliance work
- Assisting clients in the implementation of accounting packages
- Reviewing client processes and procedures and making recommendations for improvement
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a good command of MS Excel and financial modeling and be willing to learn and commit to delivering high-quality work within agreed timeframes.
- Have a minimum of ‘A’ Level in Accounting and/or Mathematics, and preferably have partially completed an accounting or business-related degree. Candidates who are presently pursuing an ACCA qualification are eligible for the position.
- Demonstrate that they are capable of working on their own initiative
This is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to build a career in the financial advisory sector, to be mentored by one of the top professionals in the field and who are seeking personal and professional growth. This position offers the candidate excellent opportunities for career development and progression.