A 5 Director firm of Accountants in the Huddersfield area are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team as a result of the growth of their client portfolio.
There is an opportunity for progression to Senior Management level within the firm who will also offer a genuinely trusting environment and operate a flexible/hybrid working policy.
The remit of the role will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for our larger clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns for our larger clients
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Able to train more junior members of the team
- Engaging in client meetings, alongside a Manager or Director
- Able to manage a portfolio of clients
- Further career development, learning how to offer advisory and other services to our clients
You must be either part of fully ACA / ICAEW or ACCA qualified and have a relevant public practice background.
Ongoing professional development through ICAEW or ACCA will be provided, along with a detailed progression plan for those who require it.