Central Finance Controller
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As a Central Finance Controller you will join the controlling team within Finance and act as a Finance Business Partner for the different Business Units. You will be involved in the preparation, analysis and supervision of revenue, payroll and direct costs. Furthermore you will coordinate the financial planning and budgeting process in Anaplan.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Ensure correct and timely monthly closing of the management accounts as a basis for budget to actual variance analysis
- Work closely with the Business Controllers of the different Business Units in monitoring the financial budget process within Anaplan
- Makes sure monthly variances are analyzed, understood and properly communicated
- Propose, develop and implement innovative projects to improve the financial performance and financial monitoring of Deloitte Belgium
- Supports in ad-hoc analysis of complex business issues
You will be in touch with
- Various technical specialists (payroll, statutory accounting, mobility) to ensure proper management accounting treatment
- Business Unit controllers on budget to actual variances
- HR and the external payroll provider to ensure proper accounting for payroll and determination of standard costs
- Off-shore finance and accounting colleagues
- Finance Director & CFO
Let’s talk about you
- A Master Degree in Finance/Economics or equivalent by experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a business or financial controlling or financial audit function
- Forward-thinking, committed to find solutions to problems, constantly improving processes and proactively looking for new opportunities to strengthen business operation
- Strong analytical skills and well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively and with a team-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French and excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Experience with BI solutions (such as Power BI, Qlik and/or Tableau), SAP and Anaplan is an asset.
Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI), our internal business support is as important to us as our clients—and we serve them in the same prompt and professional way. DSI is the lifeblood of the firm. We deliver quality service to internal teams and a unique talent experience to our people. You’ll find challenging work, meaningful development opportunities and flexibility that’s hard to match.
Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal Services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets as well as Risk Services.
Our Finance team manages all internal and external finance related matters including credit control, accounts payable & cash management, statutory accounting and financial controlling.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.