In Flight Manager/ Senior Manager - Secondment
Audit Quality - 6 Month Secondment Opportunity
Audit Quality Department
The audit quality department is responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of quality initiatives across the practice to both reduce risk and enhance quality. The AQD works alongside the National Audit Technical Services team and the Quality Assurance Department to ensure there are robust support and monitoring frameworks in place.
About the job
Working alongside the In-flight review lead, the secondee would be involved in pre-issuance reviews of listed and high-risk audit engagements. The role involves collaboration and coaching of the audit teams to achieve high quality audit outputs in a constructive and collaborative manner. The secondee would be in a position to help identify areas where teams would benefit from further support from the AQD. This may be through development of supporting templates, supplementary training or AQC communications.
Working within a quality role will provide the successful candidate a unique insight into a wide range of industries and teams. This exposure will enable good practices to be identified and key learnings to be taken back into your home office and your own audit engagements.
Quality is becoming ever more important within the audit market and as such, an ability to articulate how you have contributed to the quality agenda will become ever more important and will contribute to a well-rounded skillset as you progress through your career.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSMAt RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
Minimum QualificationsAbout the candidate
- A manager or above
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and understandable manner
- Confidence and a proven track record in project management alongside the adaptability to deal with changes to timelines and plans
- A team player, able to collaborate with others to achieve shared goals and objectives.
- A strong understanding of proportionality and the ability to make sound decisions about the significance of issues.
- A challenging and sceptical mindset coupled with a high attention to detail.
- Listed experience is preferential but not essential. For those without listed accreditation, completion of the required training is a pre-requisite for this role.