Graduate Trainee, Reporting & Accounting (Permanent Role)
At Vistra, we believe our clients’ businesses and people can make a difference in the world. That’s why our work is focused on helping our clients act with confidence and speed to seize opportunity wherever it arises. As a global corporate service provider and fund administrator with more than 5,000 professionals in over 45 jurisdictions, we empower legal entities globally to work smarter, grow faster, act responsibly, protect capital and scale across borders — by doing what we do best: reducing risk and enhancing efficiency.
We support our clients over six sectors: Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Corporate, Company Formation and Private Wealth and deliver value across three service lines:
· Governance, Risk and Compliance
· Advisory and Transaction Support
· Finance, Accounting and Administration
We grow when you grow, and we succeed when we work together across boundaries and borders, as one team. So, our promise to our clients is the same to you: working together, we will give you the confidence, the tools and the support to achieve your ambitions and leverage your unique skills — to seize your opportunity and help make a difference in the world.
You can also check out our LinkedIn Life page and our About us page to get a sense of Vistra’s culture and our values.
So, what do you think? If you are excited about working with us and think you can get the job done but not quite sure if you meet all the requirements 100%, we want to encourage you to give it a try OR have an informal chat with one of our Talent Acquisition representatives.
Our opportunity for you:
We have an exciting opportunity as Graduate Trainee to join the Regional Finance team
Purpose of the role:
This Assistant Accountant role assists the Manager in Reporting & Accounting team
The position will be supporting the Reporting & Accounting team in day to day regional finance activities
- Assist the team on the month-end close processes including bank reconciliation preparation, journal entries posting, execute reports from system.
- Assist the team to prepare the balance sheet schedules in details and reconciliation as needed.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts; assist the management to resolve all intercompany balance issues.
- Prepare the quarterly recharge working with valid supporting documentation.
- Carry out netting duties on intercompany accounts..
Attributes & Skills:
- Team player with good people and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure in meeting deadlines. Hardworking.
- Results-oriented and detail-minded person.
- Highly motivated with ability to deal with ambiguities, able to work within ill-defined boundaries and challenge status quo.
- Work experience with Intercompany reconciliation an advantage
- Fresh graduates with degree in accounting are welcome.
- Degree in Accounting
- Good computer skills especially in Ms Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese
Our promise to our clients is simple: we help them seize opportunity and make a difference in the world. It’s the same to you.
Make a difference — seize your world of opportunity with Vistra!
LET’S GROW TOGETHER.