Governance and Risk Consultant
Baker Tilly in Singapore
Baker Tilly is a full-service accounting and advisory firm that offers industry specialised services in assurance, tax and advisory. With a focus on serving entrepreneurs, family-owned business, not-for-profits to public-listed companies, we help our clients plan for the future.
The Governance and Risk Team in Baker Tilly is a dynamic and fast expanding team within the Advisory Practice which prides itself in delivering high standards of professional services to clients. The services that we offer include:
· Internal audit outsourcing/ co-sourcing
· Enterprise risk management
· Forensic/ investigative reviews
· Business processes, strategy and management consulting
· ESG & sustainability consulting
We are the trusted advisor to many public listed companies in Singapore, Hong Kong and beyond. These clients span from family owned enterprises, multinationals, small and medium enterprises to not for profit organizations. They belong to varied industries and operate in many jurisdictions across the world. We consider the circumstances that are unique to every client and tailor our recommendations in a way that seeks to exceed the expectations of the client.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion, offering a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. Our dedication to employees, offering opportunities for challenges and growth, celebrating team and individual achievements, creates boundless opportunities for our employees to shine. A highly collaborative culture defines who we are and we strive to maintain a culture that facilitates sharing, candour, growth and encouraging our employees to become the best version of themselves.
As part of our growing Governance and Risk Advisory Practice, we are inviting highly talented individuals to join us as a Governance & Risk Consultant to deliver the following high quality professional services to our clients:
· Internal Audit (Co-sourcing/Outsourcing)
· Pre-IPO Internal controls assessment
· Sarbanes Oxley Reviews
· Third party business processes assurance
· Enterprise Risk Management
· Business Processes Consulting
· Executing advisory engagements.
· Client servicing.
· Supporting practice development activities
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong ability to adapt and desire to excel in a fast-paced working environment.
· Willingness to work on cross border engagements.
Above market competitive total remuneration and training will be provided for the right candidate.
To apply, please email your CVs to email@example.com
Apply for Governance and Risk Consultant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly