Audit Associate (Penang)
- Carry out the audit in accordance with the approved audit plan as the Staff in charge
- Essentially takes on the Staff in charge role of the risk based audit process
- Exercise alertness and diligence in carrying out and completing assigned tasks
- Provide significant help and support to reviewers to review internal controls and procedures
- Analyse and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures
- Review, develop and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of a business
- Appropriately prepare audit documentation supporting the work performed
- Career advancement and learning opportunities via exposure to special assignments in the form of local and foreign IPO assignments, high profile forensic audits and an array of transactional services undertaken by the Firm
- Fast track training and guidance towards Managerial positions for high performers and team players
- A recognised Degree in Accounting or equivalent (e.g.Professional Accountancy Qualification). - Where applicable, degree holders who are currently pursuing or have obtained a recognised Professional Accountancy Qualification will have an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates who are Postgraduate Accounting degree holders and/or Undergraduate Accounting degree holders with First Class and Second Upper Class Honours are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate with working experience gained in a professional accounting practice will be an added advantage.
- A strong team player with good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Highly independent and posses a curious mind with drive to learn and excel in the audit sphere
- Academically well trained, possess good command of English and ability to work in teams will be an advantage
- Prior training and / or experience in software based audits will be valued
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Based in Penang