As an Associate, you'll get the opportunity to learn and contribute in the following areas where your specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To contribute to the overall success of a client engagement and support senior team members by delivering work to a high quality within the appropriate time scales and adhering to the methodologies;
- Proactively assist in the management of our clients and collect all the necessary data/ information, set - up and maintain project files, etc;
- Utilizing toolsets and equipment and/ or software in the computer forensic realm to deliver forensic technology solutions;
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific investigation procedure as defined by the engagement objectives, client’s engagement history and planning investigative approach;
- Recognize potential investigation findings or unusual relations from basic analysis during the execution of fieldwork; and communicate them to the superiors immediately;
- Proactively support the planning, execution and delivery of engagements; and
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients and team members.