As a regional corporate services specialist, Acclime helps corporates and private clients seamlessly advance their businesses and interests in difficult-to-navigate markets in Asia and beyond. Our years of in-market experience and deep knowledge helps our clients to avoid pitfalls and make progress faster. With the continuous growth in scope and size, Acclime is looking to increase its professional capacity.
You will be part of a growing regional team, acting as a key point of contact for a wide range of clients and colleagues. This is a dynamic role that will allow you to develop not only your technical knowledge but also your professional network and business acumen. You can also expect a fast-paced, friendly and engaging working environment.
- Managing a portfolio of clients independently.
- Provide accounting & bookkeeping services, including preparation of tax invoices, management accounts, payroll & GST returns.
- Prepare applicable forms & supporting documents for compliance reporting requirements to ACRA, IRAS, CPF & company shareholders.
- Ensure that all reporting and compliance deadlines are met Liaise with Clients, Auditors, Directors & Government agencies.
- Collaboration with other functions within the company and across offices in other countries to ensure service delivery excellence.
- Qualified Accountant
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of accounting standards and the ability to translate this to practice
- Knowledge of Singapore Tax, GST, CPF, filing requirements
- A meticulous & organised individual who is able to work independently & as part of a team
- Analytical and communicative Must be able to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively as part of a team
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office, SharePoint and DocuSign, familiarity with Xero and QuickBooks is an advantage