- As an Assistant Manager you'll be responsible to manage the delivery of various assignments and engagements by defining the strategy consultation with Directors of the Company, and executing it in compliance with the Company's delivery protocols.
- You'll be responsible to understand the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client and your colleagues, agreeing techniques and methodology, and providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions, and advice.
- You'll be responsible to plan, prepare, and review deliverables in various forms including excel data books, written reports, presentations, and discussions with the client.
- You’ll ensure that the project team understands the client's needs and expectations and that the deliverables are client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented; ensure work is delivered timely and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- You’ll also assist management of the Company in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders as well as participate in business development initiatives.
- Your role as a leader will be fundamental in establishing a positive working and learning culture, excellent communication within the team and a collaborative and open relationship with your team. As an assistant manager you'll provide coaching to your team and colleagues, and participate in regular feedback cycles.