Senior IFRS Advisory Professional
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
To further strengthen our IFRS Assurance team, we are looking for an experienced senior professional who wants to further expand his/her existing audit knowledge and who wants to use his/her knowledge on exciting IFRS advisory projects that add great value to international organizations within their finance and accounting departments.
From technical accounting issues to new standard implementations, and full conversion projects, we will help you in expanding your experience base to further develop your career.
Take the opportunity to increase your skills, to grow, and develop yourself.
Let’s talk about you
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Leading and executing IFRS Assurance projects with a focus on the region West and East Flanders. This includes conversions from BE GAAP to IFRS; providing guidance on the application of IFRS standards (including disclosure requirements); preparing of IFRS financial statements and notes and assisting clients with the implementation of new standards.
- Assisting in the preparation of IFRS proposals.
- Designing training and workshops for both internal employees and external clients on any IFRS-related topic.
- Investing time and staying up to date with recent developments and amendments to IFRS standards by attending IFRS training and/or updates and by following on newly issued IFRS materials.
What are the "must-have" skills to excel in this role?
- At least 3 years of experience in preparing and analyzing IFRS financial statements
- Profound knowledge of IFRS and motivated to improve your IFRS knowledge
- Great reporting and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written Dutch and English skills
- Master's degree in finance related field
What are the "nice to have" skills to get even faster up to speed in this role:
- Good knowledge of French
- ACCA certified
- First management and consulting experience
Deloitte Audit & Assurance is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead. We do this by performing audits of financial figures and other data, reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems, and organizations as well as solving problems and offering expert insights.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.