BBH Integration Manager, Vice President
Who we are looking for:
The BBH Integration Manager will be assigned to the custody workstream (asset servicing) of the broader BBH Integration Team & accountable for the successful conversion of the BBH/State Street business.
What you will be responsible for:
The core responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaise with various businesses & PMO groups stakeholders to manage integration activities through developing, coordinating, and evaluating project plans.
- Analysis, documentation, oversight, training and coordination with the ability to meet time critical deadlines.
- Identify, develop and implement solutions to meet acquisition synergy targets & client service expectations.
- Mentor and manage less-experienced team members to develop a collaborative team environment focused on development and personal growth
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What we value:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; assimilate information for senior executives concisely and appropriately for the situation at hand.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas, both written and oral, to internal and external audiences
- Excellent critical-thinking skills with ability to structure and solve complex business problems, ability to challenge status-quo
- Excellent strategic planning skills; results-oriented with a high attention to detail
- Proven leadership skills and enthusiastic team player that can work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of operations or financial industry experience
- Experience in a leadership position
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.