Payment Processor- Disbursements
Mandatory skill set:
- ERP – SAP
- >=2 years of experience in Accounts Payable is must.
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good Analytical, research and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Should strongly be driven by various timelines/Flexible in shifts.
- Payment of invoices in line with BRRP policies.
- Handling payment runs as per the timelines.
- Monitoring exceptions and taking appropriate action based on error codes.
- Issuing manual payments in bank portals.
- Monitoring payments issued through SAP are being interfaced to bank & taking immediate action based on rejections.
- High attention to the data ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Ensure business compliance through issue identification and appropriate escalation.
- Supplier query resolution
- Document retention is maintained in line with retention policy/ guidelines
- Provide front line support for inbound queries via email and telephone related to invoice processing, approval and payment
- Meeting SLAs/KPIs, updating systems and providing input into continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain SOP’s in line with SOP quality requirement and keep SOP’s up to date.
- Interact with Bankers, treasury and other stake holders on payment related queries and ensure queries are addressed as per TAT.
- Updating trackers, supporting Audits for the required documentation.
- Forecast reports, posting cash/bank entries based on forecast reports.
- Should be an active player in team and who keeps self-motivated and prioritizes the work based on criticality.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.