Finance Analyst - Payroll & Benefits Accountant
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Interacts with HR Direct Service Center, HR Benefits, HR Global Rewards, Corporate Accounting, and Treasury.
- Analyze payroll transactions for appropriate classification and compliance with generally accepted accounting standards and DuPont accounting policy.
- Drive resolution of process gaps and account reconciliation issues.
- Maintain confidentiality of compensation and other personnel data.
- Coordinate resolution of accounting issues with internal and external customers.
- Lead ad hoc analyses and special studies.
Required Qualifications/ Core Competencies
- BCom/MCom/CA Inter/ any other Financial Accounting degree
- 3-6 years of experience in Accounting (Payroll & Benefits Accounting experience would be an added advantage)
- Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to multi-task, and proficiency in the use of systems, including Microsoft suite of applications, SAP, and DuPont reporting systems
- Knowledge of basic auditing and internal control standards (SOX compliance).
- Able to maintain confidentiality (employee may have access to highly sensitive compensation data)
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.