MY - Audit & Assurance - Senior (Kota Kinabalu)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
As an Audit & Assurance Senior, you will interact with clients directly to discuss field audit issues. Not only will you work independently, but you’ll also collaborate with a diverse group of talented audit professionals. You’ll use our cutting-edge audit tools and technology. Other responsibilities will include:
- Perform audit procedures related to clients’ financial statements
- Supervise assigned staff in executing the audit approach and perform a first level review of staff assigned work
- Leverage artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations
- Utilize innovation tools to assess client data
- Provide excellent timely client service, deliver high quality work and strengthen client relationships
- Effectively work in a virtual environment
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- 3+ years of public accounting or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- CPA Eligible
- Advanced degree in accounting or related field
- Experience with internal controls
- Experience with a regional or Big 4 accounting firm
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements
- Potential for extensive travel
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements, even in a virtual environment
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.