Pensions Operations Manager
The main purpose of this role is to lead the day-to-day elements of operations management, planning, risk and assurance within the AE directorate. The role manages one direct report. The role will take the lead on the day-to-day elements of corporate reporting and ensuring that plans are maintained / delivered.
My client is a very well-established organisation based in Brighton, working on a hybrid basis., looking for a Pensions Operations Manager to join the team.
As the Pensions Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Produce outputs for formal corporate reporting (and contribute to content).
- Lead on development and maintenance of AE ops / resource plans - structure, updates, content - and close liaison with Finance to ensure consistent and accurate FTE picture.
- Lead on AE Risk and Assurance - ensuring AE teams are tracking and managing risks, maintaining an AE level picture, and inputting to Risk team as required.
- Co-ordinate / facilitate AE teams to deliver Business Continuity outputs, liaising with Central BC team.
- Manage and develop one direct report.
- Manage or contribute to other operational inputs required from AE to central functions.
- Undertake other activity as required.
To be successful in your application for Pensions Operations Manager, you should have:
- Experience of producing and using reports - numeric and narrative. Able to develop a requirement and build from the 'ground up' where required, and to ensure that content includes the key elements for senior leaders to make sound decisions
- Understanding of the purpose and approach to risk management activities, with knowledge of contributing to / using risk logs
- Experience of managing assurance activity, ensuring that required outputs are delivered, and meet agreed quality / other parameters
- Experience of financial management and of working with projects / programmes
- The ability to work with others to implement practical and proportionate solutions to shared problems, taking account of available resources and remaining aligned to priorities
- Role will need to assess, schedule and plan multiple activities to ensure outputs to quality and time requirements
If you are successful, you can expect:
- Salary circa £33k - £34k
- Excellent Benefits