Analyst/Senior Analyst - Policy Framework
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Group Treasury contributes broadly to the strategic planning and management of CBA group-wide balance sheet activities. It is responsible to both internal and external customers and stakeholders.
The Treasury Policy and Transfer Pricing team is part of Group Treasury’s Business Partnering and Capital Reporting function and is responsible for the following:
- Managing the Group Liquidity Policy and framework including providing advice on the application of the Policy, reviewing new business proposals, dealing with regulatory requests and managing the Group’s Contingent Funding Framework.
- Managing the Group’s Recovery Planning process
- Managing Transfer Pricing across the Group, including providing advice on the Group’s Funds Transfer Pricing policies, setting TP methodologies to provide optimal balance sheet outcomes, advising on new business proposals
The position will be responsible for driving key aspects of Group Treasury Business Partnering’s agenda in relation to liquidity policy for CBA Group. We are open to considering candidates at the Analyst or Senior Analyst level.
Do work that matters
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting in managing the Group’s liquidity policy framework
- Analysing business unit proposals to determine liquidity impacts,
- Review of liquidity modelling assumptions
- Assisting with the testing of the Group’s Contingency Funding Plan and the Group Recovery Plan
- Working on regulatory proposals and consultations in relation to APS 210 and liquidity methodologies
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities in assisting with the Group Treasury Policy and Transfer Pricing strategic balance sheet management activities
- Support the leadership and direction of the Group Treasury Policy and Transfer Pricing team and the Broader Group Treasury Business Partnering and Capital Reporting team
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Higher tertiary education with relevant major such as maths, economics, finance or accounting are advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrating independent thought and critical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts using simple language
- An ability to understand and interpret regulatory standards and guidance
- An ability to understand and interpret bank balance sheets and products
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Preparedness to work in a high performing team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Previous experience in banking, financial markets, or risk management is advantageous
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 30/09/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.