Assistant Audit Manager
Vision Consulting Pakistan is an ACCA Approved Employer with the client base in United Kingdom. Vision Consulting has successfully provided various accounting, taxation and Auditing consultancy services to clients for the last 8 years.
At Vision Consulting we know the strength of our organization comes from the people who work in it. We are always keen to recruit the highest caliber personnel in all areas of our organisation.
Currently, we are looking for an assistant audit manager. The purpose of the role is to assist in the development of the annual audit plan, schedule and execute audit engagements, review the output of subordinates, perform audit work, and complete special projects as assigned. The role includes monitoring the activity of subordinates, ensuring that objectives are achieved and assigned tasks are completed on time.
- Participation in conducting and completion of audit engagements in accordance with International Standards of Auditing and internal rules and procedures of the organization.
- Preparation and review of the necessary audit files.
- Effective communication with senior management at each stage of conducting the audit work.
- Managing performance of audit engagement and training of junior audit team members.
Requirements : (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities )
- Broad working knowledge of accounting theory and practice, financial institution laws and regulations, and best practices.
- Strong understanding of internal controls and sound knowledge of business practices, risks, and business process improvements.
- Management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in productivity, planning, and workload management.
- Possess a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to carry out audit assignment independently from Planning to Finalization stage.
- Ability to multi-task and meet established deadlines
- Effective relationship and negotiation skills and in working will all levels of management.
- Ability to recognize sensitive issues for timely communication and/or escalation.
- Ability to exercise sound discretion and judgment.
- Ability to share information appropriately with awareness of its effect on others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including a demonstrated ability to clearly provide written reports that accurately and clearly summarize issues and present solutions in an understandable and logical manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CCH Audit Automation, and other utility applications (e.g., Adobe Acrobat).
- Ability to carry out an audit using accounting and audit software.
Education and Experience :
- CA Finalist/ Qualified, ACCA Member with relevant experience in Audit.
- Articles completed from reputable firm, of which at least 1-year experience as an audit supervisor.
- Excellent proficiency in the English language.