Analyst, Accounting (AP, AR, GA)
If YOU are keen on a successful long-term career in finance, accounting and beyond,
The Finance and Accounting Tower offers young professionals an attractive career and an opportunity to develop a broad range of skills that can benefit our center and our customer.
If YOU have the ability to use skills in a broad range of roles in and out of finance, interest in subject matter and a mindset of continuous improvements,
We would like to explore an opportunity with you in the following functions:
General Accounting / Fixed Assets
- Responsible in performing task related to journal entries, reconciliation, month end closing, fixed asset management, inter-company transactions.
- Responsible in delivering day to day invoice processing (PO & Non-PO invoices), payment and travel & expenses.
- Responsible in supporting and performing the daily operation in delivering of daily cash application, billing services and bank reconciliation to the company Business Division
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Good to have: Knowledge in using SAP Accounting modules
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English. Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.