Manager Accounts & Taxation
Vision Consulting Pakistan is an ACCA Approved Employer with the client based in United Kingdom. Vision Consulting has successfully provided various Accounting, Taxation & Auditing consultancy services to clients for the last 8 years.
At Vision Consulting we know the strength of our organization comes from the people who work in it. We are always keen to recruit the highest caliber personnel in all areas of our organisation.
Currently we are looking for Manager Accounts and Taxation. An ideal candidate (ACCA Member/CA with Articles) should have 3 to 4 years’ experience in an accounting practice. We are looking for someone who has a good eye for detail and has following attributes:
- Practical knowledge IFRS preferably of UK GAAP and FRS102.
- Practical Knowledge of UK Taxation is preferred.
- Experience of preparing companies’ financial statements and annual accounts for owner managed businesses.
- Experienced in using accounting software; Xero, Quick Books and Sage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Efficient, honest, and has a high level of integrity and work ethic.
Job responsibilities include the following :
- Preparation and review of accounts for clients including micro, small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation and review of tax returns for self-assessment, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Review and submission of the VAT returns.
- Provision of company secretarial services.
- Liaison with clients and respond to their queries on VAT, Bookkeeping, Annual Accounts and Tax Related Matters.
- Liaising with HMRC and other regulatory bodies.
- Providing in house support and training to other staff members.
- Adhere to regularity bodies’ guidelines and practices.
- Assist management in implementing company’s policies and procedures.
- Team management and conflict resolution.
Education and Experience:
- CA Inter, ACCA Member/Affiliate with relevant experience in audit and accounts
- Articles completed from a reputable accounting firm, of which at least 2-year in a supervisory role.
- UK based experience will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent proficiency in English language.