Accounting Manager (Manufacturing, Chachoengsao)
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all accounting functions including Tax and manages 4 of the subordinates and also leads change implementation related to finance.
Global manufacture of consumer products located in Chachoengsao.
- Responsible for all accounting functions and controlling activities (AP, AR, FA and GL) and cash flow forecasts and cash management.
- To ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting functions and processes under the general accounting accepted principle both US GAAP and NPAEs.
- Ensure accuracy of P&L, balance sheet, statement of cash flow and general ledger accounts.
- To assist with all local tax matters including custom tax and duties
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPD Candidate preferred, a good understanding of basic accounting, and US GAAP
- 5 years of experience in accounting from MNC manufacturing, familiar with diversity environment
- Experience with ERP/SAP Systems
- Fluent in both Thai and English
Excellent salary package and benefits
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.