Finance and Accounting Manager (Manufacturing, Samutprakan)
A professional accountant who's familiar with IFRS, Taxation and BOI, to handle the full loop of finance and accounting.
The global leader in beauty and health supplements with the highest quality standards.
- Manage all finance and accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Fixed assets, Inventory, Costing, and Taxation.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing including managing reports.
- Managing and reviewing the balance sheet reconciliation to ensure that all reconciliations are complete and accurate.
- Providing advice to the team/other teams about accounting information, tax regulations, and administration.
- To liaise with external auditor, financial advisor, actuary, appraiser, BOI and Revenue Department for any related matters
- Prepare Bank statements, and cash flow reports, and coordinate with the bank.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related fields
- 3 years of experience in accounting at the management level.
- Strong in accounting (IFRS), taxation and BOI
- Familiar with ERP and excel
- Fluent in both Thai and English.
- Excellent salary package and benefits
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.