The role of Senior Account Executive is focusing on delivery of Financial Report on accurate and timely manner so clients able to make the financial decision on timely manner in running their business. The Financial Report is important to provide the business owners a holistic view on the financial performance of their companies. The job responsibilities include:
- Review the works of bookkeeper to ensure the posting of Financial Data is accurately performed.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation, AR and AP aging, Fixed Assets Schedule.
- Payroll preparation.
- Financial Analysis.
- Coordinate and request documentation with clients to ensure assignment can be done on time.
- Liaise with Auditors, Tax Agent & Company Secretary to ensure various statutory deadline is met.
- Advise client on matters pertaining operational such as documentation, payroll related, accounting system and etc.
- Assist the Partners or Manager in process improvement to improve the productivity and efficiency of the Company.
- Assisting superior or guide juniors whenever they need helps.
You are required to work with Managers and Customer Success Team to ensure clients is well served. All your works will be reviewed by Manager and you are required to work closely with Managers and Bookkeepers to ensure all the works are delivered on timely manner with quality.
Your journey will start with an Orientation and Training which will be conducted on monthly basis. Every quarter, we organize townhall to keep our team updated on the latest development of the Company. The Townhall will serve as a platform for employees to share their ideas and thought as well.