Financial Analysis Senior Analyst
Financial Analysis Senior Analyst
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
The APJ outbound logistics finance team is responsible to plan, manage, and control roughly $130M of annual spend supporting their operational partners. Responsibility spans to the region assigned (South/North Asia). Attention to detail is a must, high level of business partnership, strong interpersonal and influential skills leading and supporting a remote and diverse team.
Join us as a Senior Analyst on our Financial Analysis team in Penang to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the annual forecast planning of Factory Inbound, Non CPB spend & Reverse Logistic Spend
- Working with Operation team to track Operation initiatives against the savings target
- Understand operational drivers surrounding and track the actual results and actual reports consolidation: monthly volume, actual spend and forex reports
- Prepare monthly freight cost per box reports compilation and rate maintenance of e-Billing system
- Review and approve freight related payment voucher and focus on improving internal processes to increase forecast accuracy, streamline the forecast process and gain improved visibility to operational drivers
- Ad hoc request and queries from business partner
- At least 2 to 4 year’s prior experience in a Controllership/FP&A role supporting the business; preferably operations.
- Degree in Finance, Business or other relevant subject area, or equivalent experience preferred ·
- Strong analytics and strategic assessment skills required ·
- Deep understanding of Dell’s business is highly desirable ·
- Confidence operating in an ambiguous environment; must be a self-starter
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.